Improve IT Governance to Drive Business Results
Avoid bureaucracy and achieve alignment with a minimalist approach.Unlock This Blueprint
Blueprint Contents:Unlock This Blueprint
- IT governance is the number-one predictor of value generated by IT, yet many organizations struggle to organize their governance effectively.
- Current IT governance does not address the changing goals, risks, or context of the organization, so IT spend is not easily linked to value.
- The right people are not making the right decisions about IT.
- Organizations do not have a governance framework in place that optimally aligns IT with the business objectives and direction.
- Implementing IT governance requires the involvement of key business stakeholders who do not see IT’s value in corporate governance and strategy.
- The current governance processes are poorly designed, making the time to decisions too long and driving non-compliance.
Impact and Result
- Use Info-Tech’s four-step process to optimize your IT governance framework.
- Our client-tested methodology supports the enablement of IT-business alignment, decreases decision-making cycle times, and increases IT’s transparency and effectiveness in decisions around benefits realization, risks, and resources.
- Successful completion of the IT governance redesign will result in the following outcomes:
- Align IT with the business context.
- Assess the current governance framework.
- Redesign the governance framework.
- Implement governance redesign.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved