2022 Tech Trends
Enabling the digital economy and supporting the CEO for growth.Unlock This Blueprint
Blueprint Contents:Unlock This Blueprint
- The post-pandemic workplace continues to shift and requires collaboration between remote workers and office workers.
- Digital transformation has accelerated across every organization and CIOs must maneuver to keep pace.
- Customer expectations have shifted, and spending habits are moving away from in-person activities to online.
- IT must improve its maturity in key capabilities to maintain relevance in the organization.
- Improve the capabilities that matter. Focus on IT capabilities that are most relevant to competing in the digital economy and will enable the CEO's mission for growth.
- Assess how external environment presents opportunities or threats to your organization using a scenarios approach, then chart a plan.
Impact and Result
- Use the data and analysis from Info-Tech's 2022 Tech Trends report to inform your digital strategic plan.
- Discover the five trends shaping IT's path in 2022 and explore use cases for emerging technologies.
- Hear directly from leading subject matter experts on each trend with featured episodes from our Tech Insights podcast.