RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
SharePoint adoption is climbing rapidly. To understand what this solution can do for the small enterprise, IT decision makers need to examine the adoption of SharePoint's functional components, as well as the drivers behind adoption.
This research note draws upon survey and case study data specific to smaller organizations, covering the following key areas:
- Adoption of SharePoint and equivalent technologies.
- Adoption of different versions of SharePoint.
- Most common motivations for implementing SharePoint.
- Implementation rate of SharePoint's functional components.
- Info-Tech's predictions for SharePoint in the near future.
Use this analysis to determine if SharePoint holds potential for your small enterprise.