RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Break down the entire WLAN build or refresh process into a series of logical, sequential steps.
- Develop the network design.
- Plan and account for network downtime.
- Perform network testing procedures.
- Lead staff through role changes and perform role transitions.
- Perform role assessment and determine training requirements.
- Build the implementation timeline and task matrix.
Following the completion of these steps, the initial WLAN build or refresh will have been executed.