Social Media Management Platforms Vendor Landscape Storyboard
Managing and analyzing social channels is becoming increasingly complicated, yet essential for organizations that interact with customers through social media. Selecting and implementing a Social Media Management Platform (SMMP) can help reign in the complexity of social media, and provide organizations with powerful new tools for running social campaigns. This research will help you:
- Understand how an SMMP can increase the effectiveness and efficiency of social campaigns.
- Understand common SMMP feature sets.
- Develop a strategy for evaluating and selecting an SMMP.
- Survey the current SMMP market.
- Implement the platform by picking the right deployment model, and training end users according to role.
SMMP selection and implementation misfires are costly and time-consuming. Adhering to best practices around evaluating and selecting an SMMP will ensure that the full potential of the platform is realized.