RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
User experience engineering (UXE) typically accomplishes an ROI of at least two dollars for every one invested in a customer-facing Web site or application, in one of the following ways:
- Making money by increasing conversions and cross-channel sales.
- Making money by increasing upsell.
- Making money by improving customer retention.
- Saving money by reducing contact center transactions.
- Saving money by reducing development costs.
- Saving money by reducing maintenance costs.
Understand the business case, read examples, and learn how to do several UXE ROI calculations by reading this research note.