Tailor an IT Governance Plan to Fit Organizational Needs Storyboard Guest
This do-it-yourself guide will help the CIO optimize their IT governance structure and processes. Ensure you:
- Build a project charter to determine project outcomes and create a project plan
- Define and build governance structure by assessing current capabilities and building target governance structure committees
- Build governance committee charters that define committee purpose statements, RACI, and governance committee procedures and agendas
- Build governance process to enable governance committee functionality
- Build implementation plan to establish an effective way of implementing and communicating changes
Our client-tested methodology and processes support the enablement of IT/business alignment, decrease decision-making cycle times, and increase IT’s transparency and effectiveness around risk, service, projects, information life cycle, and PPM, which represent all activities performed by IT.