RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Despite trends like BYOD, consumerization, and the cloud, many IT departments have stuck with the status quo of traditional endpoint management, wasting time and resources. Don’t fall into the trap. Use this storyboard to:
- Walk through a process for developing a new endpoint management plan then testing it with a pilot group.
- Decide if you will benefit from, and are ready for, getting out of the endpoint management game.
- Set goals for alternatives to traditional endpoint management.
- Develop an action plan for implementing a reduced endpoint mangement pilot program.
- Collect relevant information in a business case to communicate to key stakeholders.
Don’t wait any longer; the time to assess and revamp your endpoint management techniques is now.