Select and Implement Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems Storyboard Sample
Today’s threat landscape is more unpredictable than ever. An intrusion detection and prevention system (IDPS) is an essential layer if you want to comprehensively protect your networks. Use this storyboard to:
- Understand the costs and options for IDPS implementations.
- Design the correct IDPS architecture.
- Select the most appropriate IDPS solution.
- Avoid implementation pitfalls.
- Plan for effective system operations and management.
Today’s threat landscape means you can’t keep your head stuck in the sand forever. IDPS provides an essential layer of visibility into your network.