Defending against Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) is not optional; you’re likely already being hacked and simply don’t know it.
This research will help you:
- Understand the challenges and business impact surrounding APTs.
- Understand your organization’s likelihood of being attacked.
- Identify the gap between current security measures and what is needed to properly defend your systems and intellectual property.
- Prioritize these high risk areas to focus resources and effort.
- Develop a layered security system to prepare for and defend against APTs.
- Develop a structure to respond, recover, investigate, and govern for APTs for optimal security levels.