This research will address common inefficiencies related to business processes that interact with your ERP system. The blueprint will help you both prioritize what processes to focus on and how to fix those processes using simple, low cost solutions involving configuring the ERP system. This research will help you:
- Develop a strategy to minimize ERP maintenance costs by fixing processes instead of technologies.
- Identify specific processes as targets for improvement.
- Minimize customization effort by focusing primarily on configuration of ERP modules.
- Conduct workshops to determine how targeted processes can be improved.
- Develop project proposals to incorporate proposed ERP modifications into the project portfolio.
- Prepare for launch of the refined process and ERP modification.
Discover which processes are broken and come up with a plan for fixing them. In many cases you don’t have to do anything at all.