Employee Development Planning doesn’t have to be an onerous process. This research will show you how to engage in meaningful discussion with employees to maximize their development success.
This research consists of:
- A development planning framework that is an ongoing, continuous cycle of goal setting, feedback and check-in meetings.
- Employee owned process with support and guidance from managers.
- A feedback model to assist you during check-in meetings.
- A goal setting framework to assist both managers and employees when developing goals.
- Tips for managers and employees on how to have productive career conversations.