Develop and Implement a Security Risk Management Program Storyboard Sample
A formal security risk management program creates better resource and budget allocation and involves broader business players to ensure everyone feels a responsibility towards the success of the program. This blueprint helps organizations:
- Define your security risk management framework.
- Conduct a comprehensive security risk assessment.
- Develop efficient mitigation strategies.
- Effectively communicate the program and its findings.
- Successfully maintain the program.
Security risk management strategies are not one size fits all. When an organization knows its security risk tolerance level, prioritizes which controls to implement, and sets its agenda, it moves from a reactive position to a proactive stance against threats.