Regulations in some US states have recently changed, providing brick and mortar gambling institutions with an opportunity to offer iGaming. These regulatory changes mean many CIOs must develop or support development of an online gaming strategy. The iGaming industry is relatively new and many CIOs are unsure how to navigate the various components critical to a successful iGaming strategy.
This storyboard, along with its accompanying tools, will help you:
- Set iGaming goals, define roles and responsibilities, and launch the project
- Complete an environmental scan, define the iGaming user scenarios and use cases, and elicit requirements
- Create an iGaming reference architecture, identify critical integration points, and identify solution options
- Perform a cost/benefit analysis, select the best-fit options, identify initiatives, and identify solution options
- Create the business case and communicate the strategy
An iGaming project that begins with a well-planned strategy can provide brick and mortar gambling institutions with a number of opportunities including attracting new customers and generating additional revenue.