The sought benefits of an implemented BI tool strategy can be realized after the implementation of BI tool strategy improvements, by sustaining and operating BI tools. This research will help you:
- Develop a BI tool strategy project charter.
- Determine the target state BI capabilities.
- Assess current state BI capabilities.
- Define improvement initiatives to close gaps.
- Track project progress and monitor BI performance.
- Communicate and promote the BI tool strategy.
Involve the business in developing the organization’s BI tool strategy to get funding and approval, and improve the adoption and satisfaction of BI tools.