Assess and Optimize BI Operations Storyboard - Sample
This do-it-yourself guide will help the Head of BI improve BI speed, quality, and cost by assessing and optimizing the BI operation.
This research will help you:
- Determine an initial target state BI operating model.
- Assess your current BI organization structure, processes, people, application functionality, and performance.
- Refine the initial target state BI operating model.
- Rank and select gaps to plan for improvement.
- Develop an improvement plan, obtain official sign-off, and execute the optimization project.
- Track improvements and measure BI performance and value.
- Communicate and sell the benefits to stakeholders.
BI operations that are run without the required operating model components (organization structure, process, people, and application functionality) are prone to failure.