An alarming number of organizations do not have a formal process in place for gathering requirements, and those that do have a very low adherence rate. Having codified standard operating procedures is a critical first step towards optimizing your requirements management efforts. This template provides a step-by-step framework and standard operating model for end-to-end requirements gathering. The purpose of this template is not to be filled out and put off, but to be used to communicate the standard operating procedures for requirements gathering to those who will actually be involved in collecting, analyzing, and validating requirements.
- Governance & Oversight of Requirements Gathering Processes
- Resourcing Model for Requirements Gathering
- Requirements Gathering Technology Strategy
- Knowledge Management for Requirements Gathering
- Three types of Requirements Gathering Execution
- Requirements Gathering Follow-Up
- Approvals for Requirements Management SOP