THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
Many CIOs and CTOs are facing tough decisions for their existing SAP implementation and do not understand how to follow the SAP Hana roadmap. SAP Hana provides a number of innovative features but understanding true cost and licensing for an existing SAP implementation is the critical first step towards your digital transformation.
- The SAP Hana licensing discussion will now include an additional data processing component. SAP Hana, being a core data processing component, requires licensing comparison with other database vendors (such as Oracle, Microsoft, or IBM).
- An upgrade to SAP Hana is not simple and includes complexity of data migration. SAP Hana includes a number of data processing and storage capabilities that were not available in previous SAP releases. Database migrations’ effort needs to be planned and must be factored into licensing considerations.
- SAP Hana adoption requires a clear path (upgrade/transform/start fresh). SAP Hana promises to break down silos and creates a single data processing platform for transaction, data warehouse, and other data stores.
- Our program provides you with the most up-to-date and accurate research on the SAP Hana footprint. Don’t waste time and money on a SAP Hana program until you have a full understanding and view of market adoption.
- Our approach evaluates SAP Hana using industry standard data architecture principles. Stay away from hype and carefully understand your data management requirement and practice.
- Our program includes a cost and benefit analysis tool to help you calculate the true cost of your SAP Hana implementation using the innovative, practical, and tactical tool.
- Our program helps you critically analyze your SAP Hana proposal. Make informed decisions to avoid all common pitfalls.
- Our program helps you prioritize your SAP upgrade while staying innovative in digital transformation. Be innovative and cost effective at the same time.
Talk to our analyst about this research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will acknowledge your contribution in an upcoming publication.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.