THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- Business Intelligence (BI) solutions have the potential to help organizations of all sizes gain valuable insights from otherwise nebulous data sets. Unstructured data from social sites can provide organizations with important insights, however harnessing and interpreting this data can be a difficult task.
- Small and mid-sized organizations often lack resources for full-scale BI deployments. They require BI solutions with strong self-service reporting and analytics. Increasing importance is placed on automated processes, and intuitive interfaces.
- With a range of products available, small and mid-sized organizations must select the solution that best meets their needs and their budget.
- The ability to both access and work with reports on mobile devices is important to today’s mobile workforce. Vendors are now moving towards providing native apps for improved performance or HTML5 for browser access regardless of the device.
- Massive amounts of unstructured data exists on social sites. BI vendors are currently working towards making this information accessible for mid-market organizations. However, most solutions still lack the ability to provide insight and advice for interpretation of the data after captured.
- Cloud-based SaaS with local data sources is emerging as an affordable method for mid-market organizations. It enables the data to remain secure, but keeps software usage costs low.
Impact and Result
- Understand what’s new in the BI market for small to mid-sized enterprises.
- Evaluate mid-market BI vendors and products for your enterprise needs.
- Determine which products are most appropriate for your particular use case and scenario.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.