Unlock Staff the PMO for Resilience
Get Instant Access
Staff the PMO for Resilience
Put the right people in your PMO.
- The PMO is not properly staffed to support the organization’s needs.
- There is little to no visibility into projects.
- The organization views the PMO as unnecessary overhead.
- Project staff do not follow processes.
- Leadership and sponsors are disengaged.
- Don’t rush to the assumption that PMO staff starts with accomplished project managers.
- Staff the PMO according to its actual role and needs.
Impact and Result
- Determine your PMO staffing needs. Our approach to building a PMO starts by analyzing the staffing requirements of your PMO mandate.
- Create purpose-built role descriptions. Once you have an understanding of the staff and skills you’ll need to succeed, we have job description aids you’ll need to fill the roles.
Staff the PMO for Resilience Research & Tools
Start here – Read the Executive Brief
Read our concise Executive Brief to find out why you should staff the PMO for resilience, review Info-Tech’s methodology, and understand the ways we can support you in completing this project.
1. Determine the roles you need
Understand your organizational structure, determine your staffing needs and create meaningful job descriptions.
Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest-growing information technology research and advisory company, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals.
We produce unbiased and highly relevant research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic, timely, and well-informed decisions. We partner closely with IT teams to provide everything they need, from actionable tools to analyst guidance, ensuring they deliver measurable results for their organizations.
What Is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is designed to be a roadmap, containing a methodology and the tools and templates you need to solve your IT problems.
Each blueprint can be accompanied by a Guided Implementation that provides you access to our world-class analysts to help you get through the project.
Need Extra Help?
Try Our Guided Implementations
Get the help you need in this 1-phase advisory process. You'll receive 8 touchpoints with our researchers, all included in your membership.
- Call #1 - Scope requirements, objectives, and your specific challenges.
- Call #2 - Assess current state.
- Call #3 - Identify target-state capabilities.
- Call #4 - Complete job description survey.
- Call #5 - Analyze survey results.
- Call #6 - Do an FTE analysis.
- Call #7 - Discuss necessary roles.
- Call #8 - Create job descriptions.
Ten Anonymous Contributors