Ten Anonymous Contributors
- The PMO is not properly staffed to support the organization’s needs.
- There is little to no visibility into projects.
- The organization views the PMO as unnecessary overhead.
- Project staff do not follow processes.
- Leadership and sponsors are disengaged.
- Don’t rush to the assumption that PMO staff starts with accomplished project managers.
- Staff the PMO according to its actual role and needs.
Impact and Result
- Determine your PMO staffing needs. Our approach to building a PMO starts by analyzing the staffing requirements of your PMO mandate.
- Create purpose-built role descriptions. Once you have an understanding of the staff and skills you’ll need to succeed, we have job description aids you’ll need to fill the roles.
This guided implementation is an eight call advisory process.