THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
Traditional wide area networks (WANs) have long been one of IT’s most expensive costs, but everything that this network was built on is changing. Options now abound for lowering the cost and increasing the value of your WAN.
- Your branches don’t need expensive MPLS to reach applications in the cloud. Your network was built to serve applications out of a data center but those applications are moving to the cloud. Invest in bandwidth that brings your apps closer to the user.
- Most applications traversing your WAN do not benefit from a performance guarantee. Save your MPLS for the applications that need it, and use cheaper transport for everything else. That was hard before; it isn’t anymore.
- Our research will help you itemize all your current-state WAN costs that should be taken into account when considering a modern solution.
- Our research will demonstrate where the value of more modern WAN solutions can be derived by examining both tangible and ancillary benefits.
- Our research takes the thinking out of calculating TCO and ROI by providing all the common cost considerations in a single convenient place.
- Our research makes building a business case for a more modern wide area network simple by providing tools that produce presentation-quality reports that tell your story.
Talk to our analyst about this research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will acknowledge your contribution in an upcoming publication.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.