THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- Allan Williams, Director, The Australian National University
- Chris Laing, Team Member, Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Science
- Emmanuel Quaicoe, Supervisor, AGL
- Ellen Earhart, Consultant, Educational Services
- Rakesh Pandey, Supervisor, NTT Data Inc.
- Bruce Rusk, Manager, Tatua Co-Operative Dairy Company
- Matthew P. Arnold, Consultant, Teen Challenge Inc.
- Malware is an ever-present threat that continues to grow at near exponential rates.
- Poor Anti-Malware performance (due to malware growth) combined with a large number of vendors makes Anti-Malware selection difficult.
- The cost of infection is such that enterprises must implement an Anti-Malware solution, but cannot afford to implement the wrong solution.
- Virus volumes are becoming almost unmanageable: at least by traditional measures. Reputation scanning offers the hope of a rebalancing of the protection/performance scale and is becoming ubiquitous.
- Endpoints need protecting against more than just malware: endpoints have become a primary battlefront in the modern security war. Every step must be taken to protect them. Complete suites offer unparalleled ease of management.
- Cheap and cheerful may not always be appropriate: cut-price solutions may be lowest on features/functionality. Evaluate on both cost and features to determine whether it’s worth spending more.
Impact and Result
Implementing feature-rich endpoint Anti-Malware solutions is the most significant step that enterprises can take to mitigate risk. Selecting the optimal solution ensures the greatest level of protection, and therefore the greatest reduction in risk.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.