Review Top IT Contracts to Level the Playing Field with Key IT Vendors
Review top IT contracts to save money with key vendors.
Send a friend or colleague a link to this article
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
IT can become over-reliant on key vendor contracts for mission-critical products and services without having the process, time, or resources to ensure the organization’s goals, best interests, and costs are effectively negotiated into these contracts.
- Ambiguous or missing T&C’s can cost your organization over 20% of the total agreement value. Vendors write one-sided license agreements for their benefit and do not seek to protect the customer.
- Vendors have pre-set negotiation strategies. And they’ll use them on you. Without understanding your own position and leverage points, it’s difficult to withstand their persuasive, and sometimes pushy, tactics.
- Your stakeholders have different – possibly conflicting – needs. Each department has its own agenda and requirements. Bringing them together, understanding their points of view, and presenting a cohesive want to vendors is a challenge.
- Our methodology encourages you to start early. We will make sure you’re on a proactive schedule – we’ll help you design and implement a contract review process that is tailored to your specific needs.
- Our program will help you build a cross-functional team. We’ll help you bring in the legal team, the IT department, your CFO, and any other stakeholder to make sure you understand their needs and requirements.
- Our approach creates an environment where you will learn to negotiate on your own terms. There’s a multitude of tactics that you can use to leverage your contracts in your favor.
- Our approach is practical and tactical. We map out the process of how to negotiate from a position of strength, examining terms and conditions, discount percentages, and agreement pitfalls.
- Our program helps you understand avenues of recourse should issues be discovered in the contract or if terms aren’t honored by the vendor.
Negotiate SaaS Agreements That Are Built to Last
Master Contract Review and Negotiation for Software Agreements
Maximize the Value of Vendor Relationships
Take Control of Microsoft Licensing and Optimize Spend
Demystify Oracle Licensing and Optimize Spend
Transition Licensing to the Microsoft Cloud
Prepare and Defend Against a Software Audit
Don’t Allow Software Licensing to Derail Your M&A
Improve Accountability for Vendor Management Excellence
Get Ready for Application Development Outsourcing
Effectively Manage Cloud Vendors
Develop a Cloud Consumption Strategy
Implement a Proactive Vendor Selection Process
Improve Your Contract Negotiation Approach
Establish a Vendor Management Office