THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
How do you know when the costs of a major infrastructure investment are justified and how do you get funding approval? This solution set will provide the information and tools you need to:
- Make the case for approval.
- Establish targets for change.
- Pick solutions that balance value and cost.
Knowing when and how to invest in a significant infrastructure change rather than a minor incremental purchase is difficult.
- When it comes to updating your infrastructure to meet business requirements, incremental investments aren't always the best choice.
- When the status quo has a high TCO, or if your needs or the technology choices have changed, it may be time to revisit your infrastructure approach.
- Begin by understanding your future business requirements to decide if you should consider revisiting your infrastructure, and compare the TCO of options to make the final choice.
Impact and Result
- Assess the business drivers that justify considering an infrastructure overhaul.
- Evaluate which plan you should choose based on the total cost of ownership, both of an incremental investment and of other, possible solutions.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.