THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- Saskatoon Health
- Three other large organizations that requested to remain anonymous.
- Value Added and Large Account Resellers do not always tell you what you need to know to negotiate a better license agreement and might just respond with, “Sorry, this is the best that we can do,” when you are looking for areas of savings.
- Microsoft has multiple licensing options to provide flexibility for various sized organizations, commitment levels, and product usage. This adds greatly to the complexity, causing many companies to buy into the wrong program and therefore overspend.
- Microsoft Agreements account for up to 50% of a company’s software budget.
- Less than 50% of companies do not prepare adequately for Microsoft software negotiations.
- Understanding the key nuances between the programs available, and how to determine what your organization needs is key to minimizing costs.
- This solution set will give you confidence that you are making sound Microsoft licensing decisions.
Impact and Result
- Provide clarity to the licensing agreement options.
- Build a business case for or against Software Assurance.
- Save thousands of dollars by licensing the right product through the right program.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.