IT departments are often viewed as cost centers that always ask for more budget. How can CIOs tackle the challenge of staying on budget with changing expectations from the business? This storyboard will help you:
- Implement a formal budget management process.
- Document your budget and actual expenditures.
- Track the variance between your planned budget and actual expenditures.
- Respond to variances to ensure you meet your budget goals.
- Manage expectations with business stakeholders by communicating IT's value.