Make the Case for IP Telephony
Listing the benefits is easy, but communicating business value is not.
- Organizations must explore IPT solutions as legacy PBX equipment expires and support options disappear.
- Building a compelling IPT business case on the numbers alone is difficult - communicating soft benefits is essential.
- This solution set helps determine the suitability of the technology and build the business case for an IPT upgrade.
- IP Telephony delivers invaluable flexibility, but a short-term ROI is not realistic. Be prepared to communicate the bigger picture to the business to justify the upgrade.
Impact and Result
- Maximize your success and credibility with a proposal that emphasizes the areas relevant to your situation.
- Prepare for key objections by leveraging the experiences and insights of industry peers that have been through this battle.
Make the case for IP Telephony.
Gauge appropriateness, understand the costs and benefits, and move forward with the proposal.
Gauge IP Telephony appropriateness.
Determine whether to move forward or stop now.
Move forward with the proposal.
Successfully communicate the business value of proceeding and attain project buy-in.