Make Smart Decisions Using an Accessible Customer Intelligence Strategy
The key to building a cohesive, highly personalized customer journey starts with predictive intelligence.
RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Customer data (and expectations) are growing exponentially. IT must enable an accessible, decision-oriented customer intelligence strategy across the broader organization to capture customer insights.
- Strong, accurate customer data is the cornerstone of Marketing decision making. IT must provide the tools to effectively capture and use this data.
- Data shouldn’t be just for the data specialists. Analytics should be end-user friendly, and easy to construct and consume by business managers in Marketing and Sales.
- Customer data is immensely valuable across all areas of the business…not just Marketing. IT is no exception and should incorporate customer insights into application deployment.
- Our comprehensive program will ensure your organization is employing the best practices associated with customer intelligence that will maximize the value of your customer data.
- Our approach helps you conduct a thorough process assessment of your customer interaction tactics and identifies areas that can benefit from strong technology enablement via a customer intelligence platform.
- Our approach will assess business requirements for customer intelligence and craft a rationalized portfolio of solutions that captures the voice of the customer in a cost-effective manner.
- Our approach allows you to develop customer intelligence initiatives that will maximize data quality, insight distillation, and value to Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service.
Talk to our analyst about this Research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will showcase your contribution on our upcoming Info-Tech Client Hall Of Fame.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.