A week-long training course that builds leadership skills and practices for application managers who are either new to their job or looking to transform the performance of their team.
- Application managers are easily overwhelmed by the multitude of activities and practices they manage. Our research shows many spend too much time putting out fires, and too little time thinking strategically about the applications, teams, and processes that they manage.
- Application managers must implement new applications, keep them operational, and continually enhance them to meet business needs. Improvement will be difficult to measure and manage without the proper leadership and management practices.
The participants will:
- Explore the activities and strategic, managerial, and operational practices for success from Info-Tech’s Application Leadership Model.
- Collaborate with peers from other organizations and learn from shared experiences.
- Build a personal playbook that defines the practices they need for success as leader in application management.
Talk to our analyst about this research
This research isn't live yet, but if you would like to speak to someone about this topic early, we're happy to connect you with an analyst.Book an Analyst Call
If you are a media professional who would like to cover this research upon its release, please contact email@example.com.