A week-long training course that builds leadership skills and practices for application managers who are either new to their job or looking to transform the performance of their team.
- Application managers are easily overwhelmed by the multitude of activities and practices they manage. Our research shows many spend too much time putting out fires, and too little time thinking strategically about the applications, teams, and processes that they manage.
- Application managers must implement new applications, keep them operational, and continually enhance them to meet business needs. Improvement will be difficult to measure and manage without the proper leadership and management practices.
The participants will:
- Explore the activities and strategic, managerial, and operational practices for success from Info-Tech’s Application Leadership Model.
- Collaborate with peers from other organizations and learn from shared experiences.
- Build a personal playbook that defines the practices they need for success as leader in application management.
Talk to our analyst about this research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will acknowledge your contribution in an upcoming publication.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this Blueprint, and what our clients have to say.