Vendor Landscape: Software Testing Solutions
Testing tools continue horizontal and vertical feature expansion to accommodate increasing application complexity.
View Vendor Shortlist
What is a shortlist?
A shortlist is a personalized list of vendors based on the criteria you define. Your shortlist offers more information about vendor's strengths, weaknesses, price-points, etc, and ranks them according to your needs.
What is a Value Score?
The Value Score indexes each vendor’s product offering and business strength relative to their price point. It does not indicate vendor ranking.
Vendors that score high offer more bang for the buck (e.g. features, usability, stability, etc.) than the average vendor, while the inverse is true for those that score lower.
Price-conscious enterprises may wish to give the Value Score more consideration than those who are more focused on specific vendor/product attributes.
- As release cycles get shorter, testing for today’s web, cloud, and mobile applications becomes more complex.
- Organizations must be able to map key metrics from testing to help make business decisions around launch and compliance readiness.
- Single-pane-of-glass applications are normative from user experience but increase testing cycles. This fights against rapid release cycles that are essential to business agility.
- Risk-based testing continues to mature for web, mobile, and cloud. This provides direct alignment from development domain into business concerns.
Impact and Result
- Choose the right range of features for your testing challenge.
- Find an integrated solution that reduces your testing costs.
Evaluate the leading solutions for software testing
Understand the market and available options.
Identify the software testing solution that best meets your needs
Develop a shortlist to speed the selection process.
Issue an RFP to the shortlist of vendors
Solicit responses from shortlisted vendors to find optimal enterprise fit.
Review RFP winners
Ensure that selected proponents can deliver when it counts.