- As release cycles get shorter, testing for today’s web, cloud, and mobile applications becomes more complex.
- Organizations must be able to map key metrics from testing to help make business decisions around launch and compliance readiness.
- Single-pane-of-glass applications are normative from user experience but increase testing cycles. This fights against rapid release cycles that are essential to business agility.
- Risk-based testing continues to mature for web, mobile, and cloud. This provides direct alignment from development domain into business concerns.
Impact and Result
- Choose the right range of features for your testing challenge.
- Find an integrated solution that reduces your testing costs.
1. Evaluate the leading solutions for software testing
Understand the market and available options.
2. Identify the software testing solution that best meets your needs
Develop a shortlist to speed the selection process.
3. Issue an RFP to the shortlist of vendors
Solicit responses from shortlisted vendors to find optimal enterprise fit.
4. Review RFP winners
Ensure that selected proponents can deliver when it counts.
This guided implementation is a three call advisory process.
Call #1 - Shortlist assistance and requirements
Get off to a productive start: discuss the market space and how vendors are evaluated. Decide on which deployment option suits you best and narrow down the options based on customized requirements.
Call #2 - RFP and budget review
Interpret and act on RFP results: review vendor RFPs and ensure the solution is meeting your needs. Discuss average pricing of solutions and what can fit into your budget.
Call #3 - Negotiation and contract review
Purchase optimization: review contracts and discuss best practices in negotiation tactics to get the best price for your solution.