THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- As release cycles get shorter, testing for today’s web, cloud, and mobile applications becomes more complex.
- Organizations must be able to map key metrics from testing to help make business decisions around launch and compliance readiness.
- Single-pane-of-glass applications are normative from user experience but increase testing cycles. This fights against rapid release cycles that are essential to business agility.
- Risk-based testing continues to mature for web, mobile, and cloud. This provides direct alignment from development domain into business concerns.
Impact and Result
- Choose the right range of features for your testing challenge.
- Find an integrated solution that reduces your testing costs.
This guided implementation is a three call advisory process.
Call #1 - Shortlist assistance and requirements
Get off to a productive start: discuss the market space and how vendors are evaluated. Decide on which deployment option suits you best and narrow down the options based on customized requirements.
Call #2 - RFP and budget review
Interpret and act on RFP results: review vendor RFPs and ensure the solution is meeting your needs. Discuss average pricing of solutions and what can fit into your budget.
Call #3 - Negotiation and contract review
Purchase optimization: review contracts and discuss best practices in negotiation tactics to get the best price for your solution.