THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- While you likely know the names, leading Web Conferencing vendors have different philosophies, and not all products solve all problems.
- Determining which vendor fits best with your needs and budget is a challenge.
- The Web Conferencing market has matured, and the new features to evaluate are real-time communications as a service platform and mobile functionality.
- Among the products evaluated, Adobe Connect and Cisco WebEx are the clear champions, and remain so even when product price for performance is accounted for.
- These two products aren’t recommended for every use case, as other products are better aligned with particular scenarios, e.g. internal communication or remote support.
Impact and Result
- Select the most appropriate Web Conferencing tool for your organization’s use case and needs.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.