- While you likely know the names, leading Web Conferencing vendors have different philosophies, and not all products solve all problems.
- Determining which vendor fits best with your needs and budget is a challenge.
- The Web Conferencing market has matured, and the new features to evaluate are real-time communications as a service platform and mobile functionality.
- Among the products evaluated, Adobe Connect and Cisco WebEx are the clear champions, and remain so even when product price for performance is accounted for.
- These two products aren’t recommended for every use case, as other products are better aligned with particular scenarios, e.g. internal communication or remote support.
Impact and Result
- Select the most appropriate Web Conferencing tool for your organization’s use case and needs.
This content is exclusive to members.
Get instant access by signing up!