- New IT leaders are often met with political and skills-based challenges for which they aren't prepared.
- Mistakes made in the early days of tenure in an IT leadership role may be impossible to undo.
- This solution set will help new IT leaders avoid the key pitfalls and get set up for success.
- Don't over-focus on the CEO. Other business leaders can torpedo your career if you ignore them.
- Taking on long-term, high-risk projects too early can be a career ender.
Impact and Result
- Gain self-awareness to better leverage your strengths and opportunities.
- Establish credibility with IT staff and business decision makers to create a strong foundation for the rest of your tenure.
- Set clear priorities to focus on the most important things from the start.
This content is exclusive to members.
Get instant access by signing up!