THIS CONTENT IS OUT OF DATEThis content is retired but we have related up-to-date content below.
- Sean Murphy, Managing Principal, A Hundred Answers Inc.
- Lance Martel, Indigo.ca
- Dave Matthews, Princess Auto
- Martin Mørup, J. Lauritzen, Shipowners
- Nathan Reisdorff, Director of IT at New England Law Boston
- Mark Pleasance, Data Center Manager, PMA Fine Wines & Spirits Canada
- Web Content Management (WCM) solutions remove the burden of web maintenance from IT while giving marketing new capabilities.
- Web Experience Management (WEM) solutions have emerged as advanced WCM tools that can personalize content and deliver it to a wide variety of devices. They also provide marketing insight into web user behaviour.
- WCM and WEM solutions have tremendous capability. It’s very easy to overbuy an expensive solution that is inappropriate for both IT and marketing.
- Furthermore, WCM solutions must exist alongside of other content management tools and sales and marketing solutions.
- The biggest benefits of WCM are to IT. They remove IT from the common task of creating and shepherding content.
- WCM also provides benefits by giving web visitors a better experience. Marketing can then monitor their behaviour and use this information to warm leads.
Impact and Result
- Every enterprise with a website needs a WCM solution. Most enterprises will never need to exploit all of the available features.
- Make the case for WCM and determine how it interacts with other solutions for marketing automation, lead management, and email marketing. Don’t overbuy.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.