- Cyrus Kalatbari, IT Infrastructure Architect, Liquor Control Board of Ontario
- Derek Cullen, IT Infrastructure and Operations Director
- Elton Tucker, IT Architect and Strategist
- Henry Ki, VP and Chief Technology Officer, Home Trust Company
- Hugo Fragoso, Enterprise Architect – Azure and System Center, New Signature
- John Heintz, CEO, Aptage
- JT Armstrong, IT Architecture and Solutions Executive
- Kunal Thaggarse, IT Infrastructure Lead
- Mark Hoy, IT Infrastructure Consultant
- Matt Dowd, IT Operations Director
- Michael Desbiens, Executive Director, Operations Technology Sustainment, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board of Ontario
- Nenad Begovic, Director of Infrastructure and Operations, Equitable Bank
- Norval Oswald, Infrastructure, Operations, and Cyber Security Project Manager, NorvCo
- Peter Maddison, Owner and Transformation Consultant, Xodiac
- Sergio Zanardo, Vice President, Information Technology
- Steven Berkovitz, SVP Architecture, Retail Technology
- 1 anonymous contributor
- The pace of technological change seems to accelerate day by day.
- Many technologies are overhyped, making it difficult to evaluate them practically.
- Most discussions about trends focus on the business perspective and do not address Infrastructure and Operations (I&O).
- Much of what’s written about trends has minimal relevance for I&O managers.
- Often, the business implements new tools and technologies poorly, due to a lack of consultation with I&O.
Impact and Result
- I&O managers can address new technology proactively to add more value to their organizations.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.