Unlock Infrastructure Trend Report 2018
Get Instant Access
Infrastructure Trend Report 2018
Cut through the hype.
- The pace of technological change seems to accelerate day by day.
- Many technologies are overhyped, making it difficult to evaluate them practically.
- Most discussions about trends focus on the business perspective and do not address Infrastructure and Operations (I&O).
- Much of what’s written about trends has minimal relevance for I&O managers.
- Often, the business implements new tools and technologies poorly, due to a lack of consultation with I&O.
Impact and Result
- I&O managers can address new technology proactively to add more value to their organizations.
Infrastructure Trend Report 2018
Start here – read the Executive Brief
Read our concise Executive Brief to discover why you should explore infrastructure trends, review Info-Tech’s methodology, and understand the expected impact of the five technology trends on Infrastructure & Operations.
1. Infrastructure Trend Report 2018
Info-Tech’s 2018 Infrastructure Trend report aims to help infrastructure & operations managers cut through the hype surrounding the discussion of new technologies and focus on how these technologies matter for I&O and what the managers should do about them.
Info-Tech Research Group is the world’s fastest-growing information technology research and advisory company, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals.
We produce unbiased and highly relevant research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic, timely, and well-informed decisions. We partner closely with IT teams to provide everything they need, from actionable tools to analyst guidance, ensuring they deliver measurable results for their organizations.
What Is a Blueprint?
A blueprint is designed to be a roadmap, containing a methodology and the tools and templates you need to solve your IT problems.
Each blueprint can be accompanied by a Guided Implementation that provides you access to our world-class analysts to help you get through the project.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on This Topic
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process during your first call.
Get Advice From a Subject Matter Expert
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and set the direction for your next project step.
- Cyrus Kalatbari, IT Infrastructure Architect, Liquor Control Board of Ontario
- Derek Cullen, IT Infrastructure and Operations Director
- Elton Tucker, IT Architect and Strategist
- Henry Ki, VP and Chief Technology Officer, Home Trust Company
- Hugo Fragoso, Enterprise Architect – Azure and System Center, New Signature
- John Heintz, CEO, Aptage
- JT Armstrong, IT Architecture and Solutions Executive
- Kunal Thaggarse, IT Infrastructure Lead
- Mark Hoy, IT Infrastructure Consultant
- Matt Dowd, IT Operations Director
- Michael Desbiens, Executive Director, Operations Technology Sustainment, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board of Ontario
- Nenad Begovic, Director of Infrastructure and Operations, Equitable Bank
- Norval Oswald, Infrastructure, Operations, and Cyber Security Project Manager, NorvCo
- Peter Maddison, Owner and Transformation Consultant, Xodiac
- Sergio Zanardo, Vice President, Information Technology
- Steven Berkovitz, SVP Architecture, Retail Technology
- 1 anonymous contributor
Search Code: 85419
Published: March 29, 2018
Last Revised: March 29, 2018
TAGS:Machine learning-driven AI, Machine Learning AI, Automation of IT Infrastructure, Infrastructure Orchestration, Blockchain in Infrastructure, Managing IoT Endpoints, IoT Infrastructure, Preparing for GDPR, Implementing GDPR, GDPR and Storage, GDPR and Backup, GDPR and Infrastructure, AI for Service Desk, AI for Infrastructure and Operations, Blockchain hype