Development time is scarce and you’ve had trouble getting innovative projects off the ground. Are you confident in your IT department’s ability to innovate? Facilitate a department-wide design sprint to generate prototypes you can socialize with end users in five days or less.
- Innovation projects are big bets. The strength of the mandate for IT-led innovation is disproportionately larger than the budget IT is allotted for innovation. Learn how to cost-effectively develop solutions that will wow business leaders.
- IT is pressured to drive early value. The business doesn’t have a high tolerance for risk, and will often pull the plug on a project if it doesn’t see quick returns. Drive early value through rapid prototyping of IT-led solutions.
- Failed projects plague IT’s reputation. Failed IT projects are often remembered while successes are quickly forgotten. Develop an environment to co-create with the business to drive engagement and confidence in IT-led innovation.
- Build and test a prototype of an innovative idea in five days.
- Create an environment for co-creation between IT and the business.
- Learn techniques for socializing a prototype with business stakeholders and gathering feedback.
- Refine your prototype through rapid iteration.
- Socialize Agile development methodologies with the business.
Talk to our analyst about this Research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will showcase your contribution on our upcoming Info-Tech Client Hall Of Fame.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.