Conducting business with SAP is not typical compared to other vendors. To emerge successfully from a commercial transaction with SAP, customers must learn the "SAP way" of conducting business, which includes a best-in-class sales structure, highly unique contracts and license use policies, and a hyper-aggressive compliance function.
This research will help you:
- Understand and simplify licensing per product to help optimize spend.
- Ensure agreement type is aligned to needs.
- Navigate the purchase process to negotiate from a position of strength.
- Manage licenses more effectively to avoid indirect access usage, audits, and unnecessary purchases.
- Execute and renew contracts with ease while identifying the products that need to be purchased so scope and spend creep are proactively managed.