Executing an enterprise digital strategy is no small undertaking. Savvy applications directors need to have a systematic toolkit for enabling their organization’s digital strategy, and must work hand in hand with the business to deploy the right enabling technologies to support process orchestration and drive strong impact.
- A digital strategy that sits on the shelf is useless: have a strong approach to execution. Many organizations draft a comprehensive digital strategy, only to have it languish: it’s up to IT to build a roadmap of specific initiatives to support the strategy.
- IT must be a valued partner for proactively understanding and recommending technologies. IT often fails to understand – and communicate – the “art of the possible” to the business when it comes to digitization. IT leaders must arm themselves with a clear understanding of disruptive technologies and application trends.
- Strong execution of the digital strategy creates measurable customer and stakeholder value. Customers – both internal and external – have rising expectations around digital channel enablement. Executing a strategy has a proven positive impact on satisfaction.
- Our program equips you with a clear framework for parsing an enterprise digital strategy and distilling key drivers from both a business and technology perspective.
- Our approach to digital strategy allows you to create a vision of the “art of the possible” for your stakeholders, and use comparable analysis to build business use cases for disruptive technologies and new applications.
- Our program makes digital strategy practical and tactical. We focus on how to move a digital strategy forward by means of a pragmatic, realistic application roadmap.
- Our program offers concrete guidance on how to bring the business to the table in developing and implementing an application roadmap for digital strategy that aligns to APQC processes.
- Our approach ensures your organization equips itself with the right enabling technologies based on clear business priorities.
Talk to our analyst about this research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will acknowledge your contribution in an upcoming publication.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.