RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Transform your business with a carefully architected ERP deployment strategy. Design your ERP to transform how you operate rather than replicating the current state (recreating the mistakes of the past). Whether you are transitioning from a legacy system, considering a new system, or consolidating multiple systems, the underlying impact on the business takes precedence over the technology.
- Meeting timelines is not a definition of ERP success: Focusing on the “clock at the end of the tunnel” compromises your ability to see the important elements of your ERP project.
- Replicating the old processes in the new system only perpetuates them. A new system is an opportunity to transition processes to best practices and to rethink the traditional workflows. Solve old problems with the new system instead of repeating them.
- An ERP implementation is a once-in-a-career undertaking; make it count! The opportunity to re-evaluate the ERP system is a rare occurrence for most organizations. Learn from the mistakes of others and do it right the first time.
- Our program gives you a blueprint to successfully transform your business using ERP instead of just modernizing an application.
- Our approach helps you establish a governance structure around your ERP to successfully transition it from implementation to operation.
- Our methodology provides you with a plan catered to the specific scenario your organization is facing based on use cases extracted from numerous client engagements.
- Our program helps you define the success of an ERP deployment that encapsulates more than timelines and stage gates, but strikes at business goals and transformation value.
- Our approach leaves you with guidance that extends past go-live by providing a framework for extracting lessons learned.
Talk to our analyst about this research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will acknowledge your contribution in an upcoming publication.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.