Build and Document Your SE Disaster Recovery Plan
Show the business you are ready to handle a crisis.
Leverage this research to develop, build out, and document a disaster recovery plan that responds to the needs of the business.
- The DRP tends to be a dense document that is not practical or applicable in the case of a crisis or disaster event.
- Although SMB organizations know that the DRP is crucial, due to the time commitment associated with creating a plan, many organizations often let the DRP fall by the wayside.
- Additionally, organizations tend to create a one-size-fits-all DRP that does not distinguish between processes involved in critical areas such as failover and failback.
- Our approach enables you to develop a comprehensive set of DRP documents, amassed and kept in one central location accessible for the entire IT team.
- Use this research to create realistic targets for maximum downtime and data loss that enable IT to meet the expectations of the business.
- Work through each of the blueprint sections in order to establish a step-by-step guide to effective failover and failback, restoring operations to normal following a crisis event.
Talk to our analyst about this Research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will showcase your contribution on our upcoming Info-Tech Client Hall Of Fame.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.