The Pilot Project Plan Template allows IT Directors and Managers to document the processes your pilot project will follow. It also ensures teams and stakeholders are on the same page regarding the goals of the pilot project.
This template includes areas to:
- Document pilot project goals
- Identify key stakeholders and their roles
- Define swarming guidelines
- Define success criteria and the evaluation process
- Define the scope of the pilot project and the roles, risks, and costs involved
- Record your evaluation plan
Use this template is conjunction with the blueprint, Build a Swarming Pilot Project.