GDPR is an impending regulation that has many organizations asking: “What do I do to become compliant?” After gaining an understanding of the regulation through Info-Tech’s publication GDPR Explained, the next step is to assess your organization’s current position and develop a roadmap to compliance.
- Assess your current position. Our process recognizes that each organization’s data privacy position is unique. Through our assessment tool, we help you better understand what the regulation means for your organization based on your current state of data privacy.
- Develop a roadmap to compliance. The regulation’s many moving parts creates ambiguity around where to start. Our approach customizes and prioritizes the data privacy projects you should undertake based on your current data privacy position.
- Communicate the assessment to stakeholders. We help you communicate to business stakeholders the necessity of investing in data privacy projects in relation to the regulation. The regulatory change will require a greater investment in information security and buy-in from business stakeholders.
What’s in scope of this project:
- Build a roadmap to GDPR compliance.
- Utilize Info-Tech resources to execute your next steps for compliance.
- Communicate with stakeholders your organization’s next steps.
What’s not in scope of this project:
- Pricing or benchmark data on specific data discovery or classification vendors.
- This is not legal advice.
Talk to our analyst about this research
Be recognized for your expertise! Participate in an expert interview with one of our analysts and we will acknowledge your contribution in an upcoming publication.
Each interview lasts approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and provides you with the opportunity to share your best practices, opinions, tools or templates with your peers.