- Assess your current position. Our process recognizes that each organization’s data privacy position is unique. Through our assessment tool, we help you better understand what the regulation means for your organization based on your current state of data privacy.
- Develop a roadmap to compliance. The regulation’s many moving parts creates ambiguity around where to start. Our approach customizes and prioritizes the data privacy projects you should undertake based on your current data privacy position.
- Communicate the assessment to stakeholders. We help you communicate to business stakeholders the necessity of investing in data privacy projects in relation to the regulation. The regulatory change will require a greater investment in information security and buy-in from business stakeholders.
GDPR is an impending regulation that has many organizations asking: “What do I do to become compliant?” After gaining an understanding of the regulation through Info-Tech’s publication GDPR Explained, the next step is to assess your organization’s current position and develop a roadmap to compliance.
Impact and Result
- Build a roadmap to GDPR compliance.
- Utilize Info-Tech resources to execute your next steps for compliance.
- Communicate with stakeholders your organization’s next steps.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.