- Organizations must adapt their information security programs to accommodate insurance requirements.
- Organizations need to reduce insurance costs.
- Some organizations must find alternatives to cyber insurance.
- Shopping for insurance policies is not step one.
- First and foremost, we must determine what the organization is at risk for and how much it would cost to recover.
- The cyber insurance market is still evolving. As insurance requirements change, effectively managing cyber insurance requires that your organization proactively manages risk.
Impact and Result
Perform an insurance policy comparison with scores based on policy coverage and exclusions.
After each Info-Tech experience, we ask our members to quantify the real-time savings, monetary impact, and project improvements our research helped them achieve. See our top member experiences for this blueprint and what our clients have to say.
Average $ Saved
Average Days Saved