Accelerate Your Business Architecture Project with Industry-Specific Business Capability Maps
Make Business Architecture a priority in order to bridge IT and the business.
Send a friend or colleague a link to this article
Defining a common view of your organization’s capabilities is a complex and time-intensive undertaking. Use our industry-specific business capability maps to kick-start your Business Architecture project.
- Starting Business Architecture from scratch is a very time-intensive activity. Beginning your business capability mapping from a greenfield perspective is time intensive, but also unnecessary. Leverage industry reference models to get a head start on the process.
- Business Architecture provides a unified view of organizational capabilities. Business units often have disparate views of what the organization’s capabilities are. Standardizing these views establishes a common language.
- Validate existing capability maps with industry reference models. Continuous validation of capability maps will ensure that the current view of the organization’s capabilities is in line with industry norms and can facilitate competitive differentiation.
- Our approach to identifying, harvesting, and synthesizing industry reference models helps validate your organization’s capability maps.
- Our program helps you reduce misalignment between IT and business stakeholders by facilitating the creation of a standardized view of the organization’s capabilities.
- Our program helps you facilitate discussion and come to consensus on what your organization’s capabilities are and/or how they need to change to support IT modernization.
- Our harvested industry reference models help kick start the mapping of your organization’s capabilities by providing pre-populated business capability maps.