- Ken Piddington, Chief Information Officer and Executive Advisor, MRE Consulting
- Kin Lee-Yow, VP IT, CAA South Central Ontario
- Headlines about new technological advancements rapidly become stories about disruption. Sometimes the headlines become tales about the complete usurpation of an organization’s business model by savvy, technology-fueled market competition.
- It has become the CIO’s responsibility to use technology to enable business expansion and define new industry frontiers. This business demand for new technology is creating added pressure to innovate.
Impact and Result
- Where most trend reports serve as static documents containing a list of things for a CIO to worry about, Info-Tech has provided a report that focuses on presenting trends, identifying business implications, and providing material for the CIO to effectively prepare and respond.
- As opposed to providing an exhaustive list of the technologies you need to worry about, this report instead focuses, at a strategic level, on the choices a CIO must make in 2016 to cope with this ever-changing landscape.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.