RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
- Your IT team is constantly working to deliver exceptional service to different departments within the organization, while making a conscious effort to remain within tight budget constraints.
- The standard level of service that an IT team must deliver to the business units keeps increasing, while budget allocation remains the same.
- Small enterprise IT teams are expected to wear many hats, responding to the many different needs of the business stakeholders.
- Pinpoint functional areas of IT operations that traditionally drive up expenditures, and implement processes to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure that your IT team and business stakeholders work collaboratively to identify key areas of importance to support the needs of the organization.
Impact and Result
- Identify where your organization can cut IT spend and better re-allocate to drive innovation.
- Stay abreast of key trends and avoid common pitfalls in each of the twelve function areas of IT presented in this research.
1. Understand the 12 costs of IT that affect small businesses
Walk through each of the 12 functional areas of IT operations surveyed in this research. We’ll help you to evaluate where your organization can tighten up its processes to achieve both cost and time savings.
Talk to an Analyst
Our analyst calls are focused on helping our members use the research we produce, and our experts will guide you to successful project completion.
Book an Analyst Call on this topic.
You can start as early as tomorrow morning. Our analysts will explain the process in your first call.
Get advice from a subject matter expert.
Each call will focus on explaining the material and helping you to plan your project, interpret and analyze the results of each project step, and setting the direction for your next project step.