RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Online social networking is invading businesses worldwide. Organizations can derive business value in the area of recruiting when social networks are targeted and leveraged appropriately.
This note covers the following topics:
- Social networking for recruiters.
- The social revolution and its implications.
- Social networking for recruiting in action.
- HR vendors and social networking.
- Danger of the misuse of social networking tools.
Make the most of social networking technology but ensure that controls and procedures are in place to keep it geared to business value.