Use this document to document the roles, responsibilities, standards, and processes involved in configuration management at your organization. Revise and revisit this document on a regular basis to ensure that your configuration management function is operating in a standardized manner. This document contains the following sections:
- Introduction, objectives, and desired benefits
- Scope: services, systems, and documents
- Roles and responsibilities
- Configuration data model structure
- Process definitions
- Practices that modify CIs and relationships
Use this template as part of the full blueprint Harness Configuration Management Superpowers.