RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
After determining server room co-location selection criteria for the business, organizations embarking on the final selection process for a server room co-location vendor should issue a RFP. This will ensure all the required information is received, in order to make an informed decision.
This server room co-location RFP template includes:
- Terms and conditions of the RFP process.
- Co-location selection criteria.
- Managed services selection criteria.
- Recovery services selection criteria.
- Vendor-Customer engagement selection criteria.
Use this RFP template to narrow down the search for a co-location vendor. Edit or delete sections from the template to reflect the organization’s pre-determined criteria and customize it to the business needs.