RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
When making the decision to purchase an automated testing tool, the question of whether or not to purchase one is now being replaced with which solution best suits the QA team's needs. Info-Tech Research Group recently completed evaluations of five of the market-leading automated functional testing products. One of the evaluated products is Seapine Software's QA Wizard Pro.
This evaluation discusses:
- Current market conditions and trends for automated functional testing.
- An overview of Seapine Software's quality assurance product line.
- Product background and direction for QA Wizard Pro.
- Key features of QA Wizard Pro.
- Licensing, support, and pricing information for QA Wizard Pro.
- Distinguishing strengths and weaknesses of QA Wizard Pro.
- Recommendations for next steps in the vendor selection process.
Use this evaluation of Seapine Software QA Wizard Pro to help determine if it is a good fit for the QA team.