RETIRED CONTENTPlease note that the content on this page is retired. This content is not maintained and may contain information or links that are out of date.
Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) combine the benefits of instant Web access to centralized data with a user experience that is both easy to use and cool to watch. But just because they're cool, doesn't mean they're always a good investment. Evaluate the business case for RIAs based on the following opportunities:
- Saving money by enhancing employee productivity.
- Saving money by reducing contact center costs.
- Making money by increasing conversions and cross-channel sales.
- Making money by increasing upsell.
- Making money with a better user experience than the competition.
With RIAs rapidly gaining in popularity, soon the choice will not be whether to roll out an RIA, but rather what type to roll out. Get the jump on the competition by planning an RIA strategy now.